Tips and Tricks with a Jade Roller
Tips and Tricks of Using a Jade and Ice Roller
Do you ever feel like your face needs something more than a good serum or moisturizer? Some mornings I wake up feeling like my face needs a work out just like my body. I also find that when there is a change in seasons, my face needs more than my normal routine of cleansing, exfoliating, serum, and moisturizing.
As a middle aged women, I am noticing the signs of aging. I have more puffiness and redness. Since I began using my Lumiere de Vie Pink Jade Roller and Lumiere de Vie Ice Roller, I have noticed a significant change in my skin tone and appearance.
Some of the benefits I have found in using this Jade and Ice Roller
- The cooling touch of the ice roller reduces the appearance of redness and puffiness of my skin.
- It provides a massage to relax my tense facial muscles.
- It is helping to evenly distribute my serum and moisturizer.
- It is helping to reduce my stress after a long day of teaching.
Jade rolling is not a new concept in the beauty industry. It has been around for centuries and it is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. Jade is a gemstone. It has cooling properties that remain cool even after it comes into contact with our skin.
After doing further research about the benefits of rollers, I found that there are a few studies on jade rollers. Based on the medical knowledge that is available:
- Jade rollers may help reduce puffiness.
- They may improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- They may lead to brighter skin and improved complexion.
- They may reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
I also discovered that if you do start a skin care routine with a roller, it is important to use the tool properly.
Some Tips on using a Jade Roller
- Be sure to clean your roller with a mild soap and warm water after each use.
- It is important to start with a clean face.
- I dab my serum on different areas of my face.
- Use the large oval of the roller for the bigger areas of your face and neck and the smaller oval for the areas around your eyes.
- I start my routine from my neck and work up toward my forehead.
- I use both up and down and side to side motions on all areas of my face.
- Apply medium pressure for best results.
As you can see, there are definite benefits to including both of these products in your daily skin care regiment.